APACS NANO TUBES 9990 PURPLE
1 Racket inclusive of 1 Canvas Bag, Apacs String Stern 9 & Service, 1 SoftGrip (Best Deal!!!)
Battledore Promo Price: $70.00 only ~ up to December 2015
(U.P is $79.00 - frame only)
The Apacs Nano Tubes 9990 Purple racket has a very similar looks as the Yonex Nanospeed 9900 Green racket.
- Apacs Nano Tubes 9990 is designed for tactical and semi-offensive players. The racket is made to help players produce control and power using Apacs latest Nano technologies.
- It’s an ultra light racket with a Light Weight Head and Hi-Tension Frame. It provides the power to smash hard plus good control and to defend smashes.
- Continuous drive of the shuttle using this racket is easier and painless as it is considerably light. Retrieving smashes is easier as well due to the light feel of the racket. Surprising opponent with drop shot is very easy.
- Trick shot is also very good as the racket is easy to control. With less energy, smashing is as powerful. This racket is truly good for smash, drive and control.
Specification of Nano Tubes 9990:
Weight: 84-86g (4U)
Balance: 285+5mm (Even balance)
Flex: 8-9 (Intermediate Medium Stiffness)
Max Tension: 35lbs
Nylon Shuttlecock AeroSpace 700
(1 tube content: 6pcs)
- Great quality of nylon
- Durable and speed consistency
Battledore Promo Price: $10.00 / tube
U.P is $12.00
New technology of Apacs Shoes!
Size available: EURO 39 – 44
or UK 5 – 10
* Limited Stocks.
Please check with us for the size availability.
The new Lurid Power series racket is the World First Adjustable Balance Point badminton Racket from Apacs.
Promo Price: $75.00 (valid until December 2012)
you can get this innovated racket with Canvas Bag, Softgrip and String (Apacs Stern-9) + Service!
And the adoption of CNT (Carbon NanoTube Technology) had significantly improved the performance and feel of the racket.
- Apacs Lurid Power 22 is designed to give you faster swing, sharper and powerful drive shot and smashes while at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play.
- The racket was developed with “High Speed Frame” which increased the Speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.(* High Speed Frame design is an aerodynamic shape frame designed to reduce drag on the frame during straight on swing or hit)
- The lastest adjustable balance point technology from Apacs allow player to change the head heavy or head light feel of the racket to adapt to the player mood and preference even between games. A truly great innovation.
*(To change the BP, just pry out the racket red cap underneath the handle with the tool provided and insert in the blue Balancing Cap).
- The new Reinforced Structure Frame is adopted in the frame in order to make the frame Ultra High Strength & Stiffness. As a result it can handle string tension of up to 38lbs.
- Lurid Power 22 racket had also included the new “Triple Speed System Frame” which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with Power and more Control.
- The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
- This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
* Colour of Free Bag & Softgrip subject to availability
APACS Lurid Power 22 Specifications
Frame Meterial : Hi Modulus Graphite + High Speed Frame + CNT
Shaft Material : Hi Modulus Graphite + CNT
Flex : Medium
Weight : 86g +/- 1 (4U-G2)
90g +/- 1 (3U-G2) with BP Cap
Length : 675mm
Max Tension : 38 lbs
Balance : 295mm +/- 2 (head heavy)
285mm +/- 2
Grommet : 76 Holes
Brand new and the latest evolution of the Lethal Badminton Racket range of Apacs Badminton Racket; the Lethal 100.
Developed to be the ultimate power house this racket is amongst the most aerodynamic frame in production today!
Building on the super hollow shaft of the lethal 100 has a stiff shaft design with a head heavy balance. One of the special features of this racket is the use of an internal muscle power frame resulting in greater stability and power.
The Lethal 100 Advantage:
- Chrome Braided Graphite for extra strength technology
- Internal Muscle power frame for improved stability and power
- Hollow shaft with all NEW T-joint design giving excellent power generation and super stability
- Rapid shaft recovery after every shot
Get this new and highest range of Apacs racket – Lethal 100 for
$140.00 only ~ up to December 2015
Inclusive of : Single-sided bag AP1112, Apacs String+Service, and 2 (two) pcs of Soft Grip
Specification of Lethal 100:
Frame Material : 30T HM Graphite + Chrome Braided Graphite
Shaft Material : 50T Japan HM Graphite + Chrome Braided Graphite
Flex : Stiff
Weight : 3U (86-89g) G2
Length : 675mm
Balance : 290 ± 3mm (Head Heavy)
Max String Tension : 33lbs Main, 36lbs Cross